Buying A Franchise Is Risky. Things To Know & Do.
Who Are You Dealing With?
- ‘Free’ Franchise Consultants are paid when a sale is made. Sales and brokerage are honorable professions, so why is the word consultant used?
- Be clear on the difference between a franchise broker and a franchise consultant.
- We’ve never sold a franchise or accepted a placement fee. We’re actual consultants providing due diligence services to level the playing field and help buyers make better decisions.
Truths About Owning A Franchise …
Know The Common Franchise Buyer Mindsets …
“I trust my instincts.” What instincts? First time buyers don’t have a franchise detector.
“I’ll research and find the truth.” Where is the truth hidden and how do you verify it?
“I’ve thought about this using experienced eyes and seen both sides. My head and my heart are at peace.” This is a great starting point. If you can say this with conviction, you’re miles ahead of most.
Best Practices For Buying A Franchise …
- Know that self-employment is right for you.
- Know that the franchise model is right for you.
- Reject franchising entirely if it doesn’t feel right.
- Choose based on due diligence and proof of concept.
Note: Many of these issues can be resolved with The Focus Program For Emerging Entrepreneurs
What Real Clients Have To Say:
““It has been extremely valuable to have an independent perspective while walking the path of franchise ownership my first time. Nearly everyone you talk to is incentivized to get a deal done and will say whatever needs to be said to accomplish that. It is comforting to have someone who is working in your best interest who has studied many franchises, and who has owned businesses themselves before betting your life savings on a brand.” Jon Coniglia – Oklahoma
“I struggled with buying a franchise. I needed a mentor focused on my situation, not an opinion on what might be a good franchise to buy. Your process slowed everything down. I got to know myself as an entrepreneur and create a logical, comfortable plan for making decisions. In a short period of time I replaced confusion with confidence, and knew my direction. I’ll continue to reap the benefits of what I learned through this process. I’d definitely do it all over again.” Randy R. – Texas
“It really was a fascinating discussion of the opportunity I was considering. Your fee may go down as one of the best investments I ever made. Anyway, I’m doing a lot of thinking this morning about my future. I’ll be calling you every month for the rest of my life if each time I can save $250K!” Ira B. – New York